Thanks to Joy A. Mead (https://joyamead.com/) who was so sweet to nominate me several months ago for the Versatile blogger Award. Joy writes a beautiful blog about “Christian reflections on everyday happenings, motherhood, & transatlantic life”. She shares adorable stories about her children and husband that are so relatable and you feel like Joy is speaking to you across her kitchen table sharing a pastry and a cup of coffee or tea.
I decided this was the perfect time for me to participate because I get to share with my friends fifteen other bloggers that I enjoy following. It is also the perfect timing because I am going to be taking a little break from blogging to move.
My husband and I have been working the past 7 years on making plans once we are empty- nesters. Well that time has almost arrived. As God’s word tells us in Proverbs 16:9, “The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.” God certainly has established our steps, stepping up our plans to moving a year ahead of our schedule. Moving into an apartment for a year before we make our final move to our “empty -nester” home is now the plan and it is moving along quite smoothly. (all moves have some hiccups and we have had a few, but for the most part it has been a pretty smooth considering we are doing this all during a pandemic!)
So during this time I hope you will check out these amazing Bloggers. I’ll be back in July with more devotionals and blogs sharing God’s Word of Love, Joy, and Hope.
Part of the Versatile Blogger Award is I have to share seven interesting facts about myself. So without further adieu:
- I love traveling with my husband!
- I once rode my bicycle from Houston to Austin for the MS 150 Bicycle Ride! It was super fun and exhausting.
- I have ridden my bicycle over the causeway to Galveston Island. (Not like other people haven’t, but it was pretty scary to me)
- Besides being an Elementary School teacher for 23 years I have also had my Real Estate License in two states. I loved helping first time buyers find their first homes.
- One of my favorite past times is to watch HGTV and the DIY channel.
- I have self diagnosed myself with “squirrelaphobia” My definition: An acute fear of squirrels. Yes, I am deathly afraid of those creatures! Seriously, if I am out walking in the neighborhood and see a squirrel on my side of the sidewalk or anywhere approaching me, I will cross the street. Silly, but true.
- I am a native Hoosier!
And here are my Nominees!
- Joy A. Mead http://joyamead.com
- T.R. Noble Inside Cup https://nobledevotionblog.wordpress.com/
- The “F” Word https://faithfood.blog/
- Grace Over Pain https://graceoverpain.com/
- Proverbs 31 Wanna-be https://srmiller1988.wordpress.com/
- Real Christian Women https://realchristianwomen.blog/
- Laura Bon https://laurabon.com/
- Becoming His Tapestry https://becominghistapestry.com/
- Beauty Beyond Bones https://beautybeyondbones.com/
- In His Service and Loving It https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com/
- My Way Home https://mywayhomelife.wordpress.com/
- Heather C. King- Room to Breathe https://heathercking.org/
- Karina’s Thought https://karinasussanto.wordpress.com/
- Michelle Lesley https://michellelesley.com/
- The Godly Chic Diaries https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.“
Until July, Look Up, Let Go, Live Joy and enjoy reading these amazing blogs!